Electromagnetic muscle stimulation works to contract the muscles and help the customer reach their body-contouring goals
- What's included: EMS (Electrical Muscle Stimulation) combined with laser lipo and ultrasound cavitation
- EMS (Electrical Muscle Stimulation) The non-invasive technology induces muscle contractions that are stronger than voluntary contractions. This forces the muscle tissue to adapt and remodel its inner structure. The treatment is aimed at developing the muscles, strengthening them, and in result sculpting and toning the body; on average, the treatment feels like an intense workout and it usually does not require any downtime.
- Laser Lipo: During the lipo-laser sessions, a licensed professional targets fat deposits using laser-emitting pads, causing the fat cells to perforate and disperse their contents.
- During the ultrasonic cavitation procedure, a licensed professional treats problematic body areas with an ultrasonic device, which emits low-frequency sound waves that burst fat cells to help drain their contents.
- Valid treatment areas: stomach, arms, buttocks
- Duration of a session: 30 to 45 minutes; 45-minute session can deliver about 20,000 abdominal crunches
- On average, customer receive 4 sessions spaced two to three days apart
- Any of the following health conditions makes one not a candidate for the treatment:
- People with heart disease or high blood pressure, or configured cardiac pacemaker
- Patients with acute inflammation, asthma, deep vein thrombosis, thyroncus, cancer
- People with hemorrhagic disease, trauma, or who are bleeding
- Pregnant women and child
- People with medical plastic parts, or parts with artificial in filling inside
- People with metal inside the body
- Patients with skin inflammation or with edema
- People with immune system issues
- People numb or insensitive to heat.
- This merchant is taking steps to protect your health by following all applicable laws and regulations concerning COVID-19 safety.
This purchase covers your voucher. You will pay the remaining balance at the time of service directly to the provider.
Treatment may vary based on the patient’s medical conditions and history. Any additional treatment or tests required by the medical personnel are not covered by this voucher and may result in additional costs at the time of service. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.