After you purchase a voucher, DocGiv may collect, use, share, and exchange your identifiable information, such as name, phone numbers, address, and email addresses, with a provider to facilitate appointment scheduling.
The purpose of this DocGiv Authorization (“Authorization”) is to request your written permission to allow DocGiv to use and disclose such information in the same way as we use and disclose other information you provide to DocGiv on behalf of DocGiv and unrelated to facilitating appointment scheduling.
Authorized Disclosures. Specifically, you agree that DocGiv can use and disclose such information:
- to process transactions and facilitate and fulfill your orders, including processing and confirming bookings, processing payments, and tracking redemption (this may include disclosure after a voucher is purchased for the purpose of facilitating appointment scheduling);
- with third parties to the extent necessary to provide DocGiv services;
- to improve DocGiv services and other programs, features, and functionality related to the services;
- to perform analytics and conduct customer research;
- to send periodic emails for order processing and send information and updates pertaining to the order;
- to respond to your inquiries, and/or other requests or questions;
- to send emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.;
- to market to you about DocGiv and third party products and services, including products and services from third parties that have provided financial remuneration to DocGiv; and
- with third party service providers to help DocGiv operate our business and services or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys.
You also agree that DocGiv can disclose, transfer, or license any and all information related to DocGiv services, including personal information to a subsequent owner, co-owner, or operator of the services or any portion or operation related to part of services; or in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, or restructuring, the sale of substantially all of our stock and/or assets, or other corporate change, including, without limitation, during the course of any due diligence process. This may result in remuneration to DocGiv.
Duration of Authorization; Revocation. Your Authorization remains in effect until you provide written notice of revocation to DocGiv.
You can revoke this authorization in writing at any time. If you wish to revoke this Authorization, you must notify DocGiv by submitting a revocation through email@example.com. Revocation of Authorization is effective after you submit it to DocGiv, but it does not have any effect on DocGiv’s prior actions taken in reliance on the Authorization before being revoked.
Your decision not to execute this Authorization or to revoke it at any time will not affect your ability to use certain of the DocGiv services and will not affect your eligibility for treatment, payment, enrollment, or eligibility for benefits with a provider outside of the DocGiv website and services.